Aw man! That sucks! I've had pink eye; it's dreadful. I hope you feel better soon! I wonder what people can do to prevent pink eye. Might be worth a Google search for teachers everywhere!
As far as I tell the only things you can do to prevent pink eye are as follows: -isolate yourself. Never come in contact with others or products that others have touched unless they have been sanitized or you have one of those bio-warfare suits on. -Wash you hands until the skin peels off. Then continue washing every 30 seconds. - never touch the area around your eyes with anything. Never let anything touch your eyes, especially the sweat of a Hot, Hot, Heat's lead singer. (It happened to me once at a concert. AWFUL. It did cause pink eye but the potential is there.)
2 comments:
Aw man! That sucks! I've had pink eye; it's dreadful. I hope you feel better soon! I wonder what people can do to prevent pink eye. Might be worth a Google search for teachers everywhere!
Thanks, Nina. It really does suck.
As far as I tell the only things you can do to prevent pink eye are as follows:
-isolate yourself. Never come in contact with others or products that others have touched unless they have been sanitized or you have one of those bio-warfare suits on.
-Wash you hands until the skin peels off. Then continue washing every 30 seconds.
- never touch the area around your eyes with anything. Never let anything touch your eyes, especially the sweat of a Hot, Hot, Heat's lead singer. (It happened to me once at a concert. AWFUL. It did cause pink eye but the potential is there.)
Post a Comment