Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Old habits die hard

Baking and listening to Ludacris at 3am.

4 comments:

bspruce said...

Ooooh, pecans, yummy! :)

Sorry about your eyes:(


Love you
Aunt Jan

Josh said...

Can't say I've ever been a pecan fan, but I'd try it if you gave it to me. Unless it was poisoned, in which case I wouldn't try it. Then again, I probably wouldn't know if it was poisoned, so maybe I would try it.

Le sigh. :)

Sarah said...

Josh, my initial understanding of this comment is:
- that you think it's probable that I will poison you one day
- and that you're willing to take that risk.

I feel although I should be outraged, but frankly I'm flattered. You've earned yourself some airmailed cookies (arrival date unknown). Eat at your own risk. ;)

BrighteyedGirl said...

JOSH! Give pecans a chance.
Sarah, definitely up the hand santitizer. I feel like this post was written for me, haha. Eye problems, Luda and baking at 3am are my specialties.

Post a Comment