Tuesday, January 25, 2011

School's out!

All the classrooms are flooded because of a rogue sprinkler system on the 12th floor of the building I teach in. We, the other teachers and I, spent about an hour at work and then happily skipped out like a bunch of second graders on a snow day.

I took this weekday free-time opportunity to get myself a new do. I'm getting back to my roots- cherry cola hair.

Korea has finally cute-ified me. Note the bangs and bow.

6 comments:

BrighteyedGirl said...

Um, LOVE YOUR NEW DO!!!!!!

KT said...

I imagine you and the other teachers skipping out of the school, holding hands, and singing "tra la la!" at the top of your lungs, as if you were all kindergarteners without a care in the world.

Sarah said...

That's pretty much how it went!

Sarah said...

Thanks, Ellen!

Anonymous said...

Is anyone else reminded of the Chicka-Cherry-Cola song from our youth? You look fab! suay mak!

-candace

Unknown said...

I love it! It looks great!

- Kelsey

Post a Comment