Sunday, April 3, 2011

And we're back.

I've been away for a long time. In the last month I've been too busy acclimating to my new city and school to write. 아니요, That's a lie. I've been lazy. However, for the sixth time this year I'm turning over a new leaf. I'm not going to let writing be another one of those things I fall out of love with .

I'm working on making and achieving attainable goals. Halfheartedly shooting for the moon obviously doesn't work for me. If it did, I'd be having lunch with Anderson Cooper, Paula Deen and Oprah right now while they all put in bids to have me as their private events manager.
New goal: post on this blog at least once a week.

I'll see you all within the week for an introduction to Ulsan post.

안녕히가세요!

P.S. The Korean girls sitting next to me are totally talking about me, but all I can understand is “That Foreigner” and “nose”.  

3 comments:

Josh said...

Welcome back to the Blogosphere, Sarah. Here's to hoping I jump back in sometime soon...

P.S. Cool that you can tell they're talking about you...you're on your way to understanding Korean!

BrighteyedGirl said...

Yes! Please post more, I am growing tired of checking your blog and nothing has been updated. That and it makes me feel closer to you. Looking forward to your next post.
Skol!

Nina M. Giannangeli said...

I've been bad about posting in my blog as well.

You have inspired me to try harder as well! :)

Cheers!

Post a Comment