1. No traffic jams. We take the subway.
2. You can bring a picnic or 2 pizzas like we did.
3. No pat downs. Insane security is not needed because Koreans don't smuggle weapons into sporting events.
4. No profanity (at least that I could understand or gather from body language). Koreans keep it classy.
5. Good seats are only 10 bucks.
I'm sold.
![]() |
| Fans at Lotte Giants games wear plastic bags on their heads to show their support. |
| This is Kevin, one of my Korean co-workers. He's a really nice guy and always helpful. |
| When in Rome. |
| Leave it to a Korean girl to make a plastic bag cute. |
| Americans getting their cute on. |
The Lotte Giants are no Cubs but I'm planning on having a summer fling with them. Go Lotte!
______________________________________________________________
Korean vocab: Baseball/야구공 /YAH-GOO-GONG

2 comments:
Do Americans bring weapons into sporting events? I mean, do we?
But that game looks like a whole lot of fun!
Yeah! That's part of the reason some dude rifles through my purse at the gate every time I go to a game. (The other part is they don't want us to bring any refreshments, so they can price gouge us to death.)
It was so fun. You would have loved it Kels. Keep me posted on the Cubbies this season, mmk?
Post a Comment