skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Korea, etc., etc., etc.
Home
Saturday, June 4, 2011
The witticisms of students
Tim: Your face is ugly and disgusting.
Holmes: Your face looks like it was made in China!
That's the best comeback I've heard in a while, and it was delivered by an 11 year old kid who has only been taking English classes for about 2 years. I was darn proud of Holmes.
1 comments:
Ellen
said...
Hahaha, I love it.
June 5, 2011 at 10:10 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Follow me!
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Followers
Powered by
Blogger
.
About Me
Sarah
View my complete profile
Labels
baseball
(1)
bin Laden
(1)
cherry blossoms
(1)
Concerts
(1)
Jinhae
(1)
Korean friends
(1)
Lantern festival
(1)
patriotism
(1)
Seoul
(2)
Students
(2)
Ulsan
(1)
진해
(1)
Friends with things to say
Bananafish: A Beginning Teacher's Reflections
Late Work Policy = No Late Work...?
Struck Lightning
I Have a Dream...About Chicken and Waffles?
Josh Boykin: The California Chronicles
The End of the Beginning
Think. Teach. Travel.
Zahra Haider
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(21)
▼
June
(5)
The Korean Pass-time
DJ DOC Concert
Favoritism
Happy (belated) Birthday, Buddha!
The witticisms of students
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(7)
►
2010
(6)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
1 comments:
Hahaha, I love it.
Post a Comment